Thursday, April 23, 2009

Using Twitter Effectively and Efficiently - On Auto Pilot

Understanding Twitter
I spent a lot of time really trying to understand how to effectively and efficiently take advantage of Twitter. How could I really get Twitter to direct more visitors to my website and The Exeter Learning Institute? Why would someone just click on a link that I posted through Twitter.

I understood part of it, but the rest just stumped me. I kept asking the question, why would someone spend so much time using Twitter? It seemed like such a drain on my time and resources, but I stuck with it.

Twitter On Auto Pilot
I stumbled upon a link to a video - through Twitter of course - that explained everything. How Twitter works, what was effective and why, and most importantly, how to do it automatically so that I didn't have to work that hard at Twitter anymore. It was Twitter on Auto Pilot!

Increased Followers; Increased Website Traffic
The video actually had a sales pitch, too. They were selling his product that would really help put Twitter on Auto Pilot. I intended to listen and then exit with out buying, but I ended up purchasing the program for under $30.00.

I figured that less than $30.00 was worth the risk. I'm now adding 400 to 500 followers each day and I'm making a little money on the side by reselling his system. The amount of time that the system saved me by really figuring out Twitter was worth the price tag alone.

No comments: